Information letter to our guests
The holidays are approaching, and we look forward to welcoming you to one of our cottages. In the current situation, it is even more important for us to offer you a stay that is enjoyable but also safe so that your vacation will allow you to truly re-energize.
Please find a few points herebelow which we would like to reassure you of.
Cancellation (updated on March 2, 2021)
In the context of the COVID 19 pandemic and insofar as the stay cannot be carried out due to government prohibitions (confinement, limitation of movement, obligatory fourteen on return), the cancellation gives rise to the postponement of the stay on the dates you choose. The sums paid will be used to finance this new stay. If you are ill with COVID 19 or contact case, we do not refund the stay in case of cancellation. Therefore we advise you to take out cancellation insurance by Chapka Assurances
The manor house is surrounded by gardens and meadows representing more than 3 hectares of a private domain. It is bordered by cultivated fields.
All our cottages are independent and measures for distancing can easily be adhered to.
Show the property on a map
Preparation of the holiday homes
All year round, the cleaning and maintenance of our rentals is entrusted to a team of very experienced professionals with whom we closely collaborate.
Cleanliness is one of our priorities, and hygiene measures are reinforced and controlled. In this period of pandemic end of stay cleaning is strongly recommended.
- Before each arrival, our houses are well aired..
- Surfaces are cleaned with water and detergent and then disinfected.
- For disinfection, alcoholic solutions containing at least 70% alcohol and household disinfectants are used.
- Properly diluted bleach is used for tiled floors.
- Carpets are cleaned using a high-pressure steam and sufficient time is given for drying.
- As always, household linen (bed linens, towels and tea towels) are washed and dried on our premises by ourselves.
- In the garden, deckchairs, slides and swings are regularly disinfected.
- Finally, and to reduce the spread of infections and viruses within the houses, we put liquid soap and paper tissues at your disposal..
Breakfasts (except at Lancelot)
Our breakfasts are prepared by our son, who holds a diploma in the catering trade and is trained in strict hygiene measures. They are delivered individually to the cottages and by ourselves.
Park and gardens
- The homes Blanche, Violette, Ninon & Louison each have their own independent small garden.
- The families staying at Marie, Eugénie, Madeleine & Léonie each have their own private terrace in the park.
The whole estate is very spacious, and the rules of distancing will not be a problem for anyone.
As every year, our guests can relax, read and sunbathe on the deckchairs. If you wish, you can isolate yourselves at a distance, near the wash house.
The children can play, run around and visit the ponies, chickens, rabbits, goats and the donkey of the house. Discover our property, its gardens and children's favorite activities
For your shopping
Our local merchants will be happy to welcome you and will do their utmost to make your purchases as easy as possible.
For information, an Intermarché grocery store is located near the cottages. It is open without interruption from 9am to 7pm and offers a DRIVE service.
Luckily, Brittany remains little affected by the crisis and our region is particularly spared. Our confinement conditions will have enabled us to maintain our energy and optimism.We are more than ever ready to welcome you and would be very glad to offer you a few days of getaway and quietness.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more details.
We look forward to seeing you soon !
Philipe, Valérie, Charles & Emma
Côtes d'Armor, Brittany, FRANCE
Phone : 06 84 68 22 11