The "petis plus" must be ardered at the time of booking or at the latest 24H before your arrival. No orders (except the electric bikes according to their availibility) will be taken during the stay. The booking is effective as soon as the tenant has sent to the owner 50% of the total amount of the rental.
The remaining 50% of the total amount of the rental will have to be paid 14 days before entering the premises. The security deposit (300 euros) will have to be paid on arrival.
After the exit joint inventory of the premises, in the event of any deterioration or loss this security deposit will be refunded within 7 days, after deduction of the cost of rehabilitation at replacement value (whenever possible, the bills will be provided). In case of an anticipated departure (before the time stated in the contract), preventing the exit joint inventory to be done the same day, the security deposit will be sent back by the owner within one week.
A joint inventory of the premises will be drawn up and signed by the owner and the tenant before occupancy. This inventory will be the only reference in the event of a dispute concerning the condition of the premises and their fixtures. The state of cleanliness of the accommodation upon arrival will have to be reported in this inventory. The tenants are responsible of the cleaning of the accommodation during the whole duration of their stay and before their departure. However, they can also choose the end of stay cleaning service (on request and at an additional cost of 50, 60 or 70 euros, depending on the accommodation).
Cancellation from the tenant
Insurance is strongly recommended. Our partner is Chapka Insurance. Here is the direct link to make a price simulation: Cancellation insurance by Chapka Insurance
Any cancellation must be notified to the owner by mail or e-mail.
A/ Cancellation before the arrival at the accommodation :
- All bookings cancelled at least 60 days before the start of the expected occupancy will be refunded by 100%.
B/ If the stay is cut short, the tenant still remains liable for the totality of the agreed rental. There will be no refund.
The amount of the tourist tax and "petit plus" ordered are refunded regardless of the date of cancellation.
Cancellation from the owner
The owner will refund the full amount of the payments made.
We will welcome you between 5pm and 7pm..
In case of any delay or late arrival, thank you to call us at the following number : +33(0)684 682 211, so that we can make the necessary arrangements and welcome you in the best conditions.
You should leave by 10am at the latest on the day of departure. An earlier departure is always possible. Thank you to notify us the day before.
We are sorry, but pets are not allowed in our accommodations.
Please check with your insurance company if your domestic insurance policy includes a protection for holiday rentals. Should this not be the case, we advise you to subscribe a specific holiday insurance policy.
From 7 nights, we leave to our tenants the option to have the cleaning done for them (chargeable extra), or to do it themselves.
You must leave the accommodation in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period as at the beginning.
- The tableware must be washed and put away in closets, the dishwasher emptied, and the appliances must be cleaned (Induction power hob, oven, microwave, toaster, etc. ) ;
- The shower cubicle (or bathtub), the sink and the toilets must be cleaned ;
- The floorings must be swepts and washed ;
- The bins must be emptied ;
- The barbecue must be emptied.
PLEASE DO NOT STRIP THE BEDS !
FANCY A SMOOTH DEPARTURE :
We offer a housecleaning service for an extra charge, optional from 4 nights :
- 50 euros for « la Cachette de Violette » or « le Cabanon de Ninon ».
- 60 euros for « la Maison de Louison », « l'Abri de Marie », « le Logis d'Eugénie », « le Nid de Léonie », « le domaine de Madeleine »
- 70 euros for « la Grange de Blanche »
You’ll just have to wash the tableware and put it away in closets, and to empty the bins.
- Children are under the responsibility of their parents.
- The accommodations are non-smoking areas. However, some ashtrays are provided in the garden.
- We’ll provide you with some bin bags during the whole duration of your stay. You’ll find a bin storage area near the car park. Some trash cans with selective sorting are also available.
- A private parking place is included for each accommodation. Your guests will need to park their vehicles outside the property.
- The garden must stay a quiet place to relax. We request our guests to respect the property’s tranquillity.
- Please do not wash the household linen. Fresh household linen is provided whenever needed.