At Easter, have a break and get away on the Pink Granite Coast, in Brittany
The French region of Brittany is magnificent and full of wonderful surprises. So, take advantage of the spring holidays to get a change of scenery and stay a few days at Les Petites Bretonnes!
Our charming gites for your spring stay in Brittany, with family, friends or couples.
Experience a radiant spring in Brittany by heading to the Manoir des Petites Bretonnes, located near Perros-Guirec on the Pink Granite Coast. Book one of our 8 charming gîtes in an old farmhouse and its outbuildings, and you will discover:
- a pastoral setting where ponies welcome you on your arrival on the estate.
- a green environment of 4 hectares where rabbits, hens, donkeys, goats and small goats live peacefully.
- a simple and warm welcome.
- a place out of time, ideal to relax and unwind.
- your cosy gîte, prepared in advance, so that you don't have to bring anything.
- our brunch or breakfast delivered in the morning in a nice basket.
- the possibility of renting your own electrically assisted bicycle on site.
And if you have children, the huge garden of the Manoir des Petites Bretonnes is the ideal place to plot an unforgettable Easter eggs hunt for them!
Easter holidays, weekends in May... discover the Pink Granite Coast in spring
The Pink Granite Coast and its wonders are only a few minutes away from your gite. You will be able to appreciate the beauties of Brittany in total peace and quiet:
- The SEA and the beautiful sandy beaches where children love to run, play ball and climb on the rocks.
- Perros-Guirec, a pretty seaside resort offering, for the Easter holidays, a schedule of activities for young and old.
- All the must-see sites of the Pink Granite Coast : Ploumanac'h and its large pink rocks that you will love to climb, Trégastel and its beaches with turquoise waters, the small island of Ile Grande and its wild landscapes...
- Everything that makes up the cultural heritage of the region and which will enlighten you on the history and legends of Brittany.
- The "chemin des douaniers" (GR34, coastal path of the customs officers) for hiking and contemplating all the treasures of a still preserved nature.
- And for your family outings: zoo, museums, aquariums including the one in Trégastel 15 minutes away by car, amusement park, and seawater swimming pool...
Not to mention the many street markets where you will love to stroll... The market of Lannion, less than 15 minutes from the Manor, is the largest in the Côtes d'Armor.
Whether coming for a romantic getaway or a family gathering during the Easter holidays, at the Manoir des Petites Bretonnes, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to staying in one of our holiday accommodations:
La Grange de Blanche, La maison de Louison, La Cachette de Violette, L'abri de Marie, Le logis d'Eugénie, Le Cocon de Ninon, Le domaine de Madeleine, Le nid de Léonie... 8 charming gîtes to which you can add l'Îlot de Lancelot, a pretty duplex for 2 people with exceptional seaviews as it is located on the heights of the Trestraou beach in Perros-Guirec. You'll just have to go down a few steps to feel the sand under your feet.
So if your heart is set on it, contact us:contact by e-mail
+33 (0)6 84 68 22 11