And oxygenate your body during your stay at the Pink Granite Coast.
Perros-Guirec is the ideal place to combine sport and discovery. Numerous activities are proposed. The more difficult is to choose among them !
- On foot : Hikers or joggers, take a look on our selection of itineraries on the GR34 (the coastal footpath)
- On a bicycle : you can hire e-bikes on the spot
- Riding a horse : The Runan equestrian Centre in Tregastel proposes horse-rides along the beach.
- On the water : kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, rowing, sailing, surfing and diving (in Ploumanac'h or at Trestraou Beach).
- Comme des marins (“Like sailors”) : Take a day trip to discover the Sept-îles (“Seven Islands”) archipelago on board the FILLAO (a 9 meters long schooner ), a sea trip on board an old sloop (the Saint Guirec), or on board a wooden traditional sailing boat (Ar jentilez).
- Tennis : Tennis courts are available in free access behind Saint-Quay Perros town hall (500m away from the gite)
- The Saint Samson Golf Course in Pleumeur Bodou : A 18-hole course with the sea as a backdrop.