You might like... ...Tasting, Feasting
Our choice of restaurants & crêperies in Côtes d'Armor
Pancake, galette (a savoury pancake made with Buckwheat flour) or both !
- Les Flots at Perros-Guirec Harbour : warm and cozy atmosphere.
- La maison de Jeanne in Tréguier : booking is essential in this old half-timbered house.
- Le Mao : To feast with pancakes and seafood in a “straw hut” atmosphere”, in Ploumanac'h.
- Le Coste Mor : a restaurant set next a sandy beach in Perros-Guirec, providing home-made dishes using locally sourced ingredients.
- Le Kenavo : restaurant located on the Tresmeur Beach in Trebeurden. Enjoy grilled meat, fish, seafood, and pizzas, with the Island of Milliau as a backdrop.
- Les Rochers : Fish restaurant with a view over the little harbour of Ploumanac'h.
- Le GwadBreizh : a schooner converted to an oyster bar and docked in Perros-Guirec harbour. To enjoy a drink or a quick gourmet snack.(From April to September)
- Le Castel Beau site : Overlooking the Saint-Guirec Beach in Ploumanac'h.
Chic Snacking for lunches, tea from 15h, drinks from 18h and supper from 19h..
- Le Manoir de Lan Kerellec : A magical environment for this restaurant in Trebeurden and a tasty cuisine based on seafood.
- Ty Al Lannec : In Trebeurden, a gourmet restaurant facing a boundless panorama.
- La Suite : Located on Trestraou beach in Perros-Guirec. Restaurant, Bar Lounge.