Recrationel and leisure activities for your family holidays in Brittany
In Perros-Guirec, very close from our gites
- In Perros-Guirec : Les Marsouins located on Trestraou Beach - 06 63 06 51 11
- In Ploumanac'h : Les Dauphins located on Saint Guirec Beach - 06 65 26 79 16
On Trestraou Beach
- Le Petit carrousel: A 20th century carrousel
- Miniature Golf Course: Open in july and August
- The nautical centre proposes sailing, kayaking, standup paddleboarding, sea-fitness courses in group or individual courses
The Miniature Harbour
Embark and steer yourself a genuine miniature ship (parents can embark with their children) - Boulevard du Linkin, open from April to August.
The pirates Island
Open during the whole summer, close to the miniature harbour (trampolines, canopy tour with sky bridges…)
In Tregastel - 10 Minutes away from the gites
Le Forum de Trégastel +
Sea water pool with a separate children’s pool.
The Marine Aquarium +
Discover the local marine wildlife.
In Pleumeur-Bodou - 15 minutes away from the gites
Vivons perchés +
Canopy tour with sky bridges in the wild. Open from April to November.
La station LPO de L'île Grande +
L’Ile Grande is home to the Station de la Ligue pour la Protection des Oiseaux (LPO), a French organization dedicated to protect seabirds. This centre is both a seabirds hospital and an educational space for families. In particular, the centre is famous for having taken care of numerous oil-soaked birds after oil spills occured.
Parc du Radôme +
An educational and recreational park over 3 themes :
- The Gallic Village : amusement park.
- Planétarium : a Planetarium
- Cité des Télécoms : A museum dedicated to the telecommunications
In Lannion - 15 min away from the gites
- L'espace aquatique Ti Dour : An aqua-fun complex
- A Cinema located in front of the train station
- l'Eclipse : bowling, laser games, children’s playground, video games.